Saturday, March 04, 2006
yes,i AM blogging my second post in a day.
hoho
But its not because blogging is addictive,but mainly because dearest marian is bored.
I have a amusing family.
sister:where did you buy that shirt from?
mother:esprit
sister:how much did it cost?
mother:quite cheap...
sister:ewww! looks like you bought it from pasar malam
mother:you are just jealous that you dont have.This shirt is meant for Queen Elizabeth.
sister:humph!If this is meant for her,then i am also Queen something.
It was really quite funny hearing there and then.haha
okay,hmm lets see.
Had a great dinner.YUMMY.
AND I GOT A 10 DOLLARS INCREASE IN ALLOWANCE.
things seems to be getting better. (:
This is going to be so random.
haha
I MISS WIFEY,BESTFRIEND,WIFEY'S GF,HUIREN,WENDY,WENDY,CLARE , XR,CHENJI,ESTHER and ANNE.
yes!and why do we have to grow up huh.
I wanna be small forever.
or maybe just primary one or something.
That little short girl who sits by the tv day and night.
And when fellow p1 classmates are getting 100,she wonders why.
haha
I swear i did damn badly for p1 AND p2,p3,p4,p5,p6.
Not forgetting sec1,sec2,sec3,sec4.
anyway,CHARLOTTE,I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!
Would you rather see or be blinded towards things that hurt you?i choose the latter.
signed.11:20 PM